At TN Coopers, we know that that the best way to understand what the industry is looking for, is by creating innovative products and being leading trendsetters, working closely with our team of winemakers, consultants, universities and the clients themselves to reach a product level of utter excellence.
Over the years, our team has created strong alliances, managing to run a wide range of tests, experiments and research projects, allowing us to develop new products and reach the highest quality standards.
Today, TN Coopers is working with:
- Vinotec (Formerly Excell), for routine analysis.
- Study of the chemical and sensorial influence of oak on Chilean red winemaking. U. de Chile
- Volatile compounds in Quercus humboldtii (Colombian oak) and in the wines aged with them, respect to traditional oak woods used in cooperage : U. de Talca / J. Bouchon
- Study of the evolution and effect of barrel restoration, U. de Chile / VSP
- Commercial oenological tannins: Characterization and their relative impact on the phenolic and sensory composition of Carmenere wine during bottle aging: U. de Chile
- Development of non-oak products, Chilean native woods, in the making of fine wines. U. de Chile / Miguel Torres*
- Collaborative projects: Padovan Spa Vittorio Veneto / Ecotecne: Study and effect of new phenolic extraction technologies for alternative products*.